Sr. Director of Investor Relations
& Corporate Communications
Columbia Sportswear to Present at the Citi Small/Mid Cap Conference Tuesday, November 15, 2011
PORTLAND, Ore. – November 8, 2011 – Columbia Sportswear Company (Nasdaq: COLM), a leading innovator in the global outdoor apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment industries, will present at the Citi Small/Mid Cap Conference on November 15, 2011 in Las Vegas, NV:
- When: November 15, 2011; 5:20:00 PM ET
- Where: Four Seasons at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
- Presenter: Tim Boyle, President & CEO
- Webcast: Columbia’s presentation will be webcast and archived for six months on Columbia Sportswear’s IR website: http://investor.columbia.com.
- COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR COMPANY WEBCAST URL: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/citigroup/smidcap2011/17110306.cfm
Webcast replay available: 1 hour after conclusion of live event
Webcast replay expires: February 14, 2012.
About Columbia Sportswear Company
Columbia Sportswear Company is a leading innovator in the global outdoor apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment markets. Founded in 1938 in Portland, Oregon, Columbia products are sold in more than 100 countries and have earned an international reputation for innovation, quality and performance. Columbia products feature innovative technologies and designs that protect outdoor enthusiasts from the elements, increase comfort, and make outdoor activities more enjoyable. In addition to the Columbia® brand, Columbia Sportswear Company also owns outdoor brands Mountain Hardwear®, Sorel®, and Montrail®. To learn more, please visit the company's websites at www.columbia.com, www.mountainhardwear.com, www.sorel.com, and www.montrail.com.