ULTRA-TRAIL DU MONT BLANC®
It’s one of the main epic trail running events in the world with 5 big ultra-trail races travelling through 3 countries in the Mont-Blanc territory and finish in Chamonix.
In 2016, "The Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®” is becoming “UTMB® presented by Columbia”. The four letters are known world-wide to all those passionate about trail-running.Columbia UTMB® 2015 - 1
Fly over the UTMB® 2015 with Victor the Eagle
Experience the best moments of the UTMB® 2015 through the eyes of 'Victor the Eagle' from the Freedom Conservation which Columbia proudly sponsors.
“We were impressed by the great success of 2015 UTMB® partnership. In 2016, the Columbia brand is very proud to become the Presenting Partner of UTMB®. Chamonix and Mont Blanc is an incredible outdoor playground and the UTMB® is the perfect platform to test and launch new innovations.”
Antti KARAVA – Director of Marketing and Communications EMEA
Whether you are training for one of the UTMB® races, preparing your qualification run or taking on your personal trail challenge, rely on Columbia’s functional trail running gear that has been tested tough by our own employees - and by the UTMB® runners and volunteers.SHOP THE COLLECTION
- From Monday 22nd to Sunday 28th August 2016
- UTMB®: 3 countries – 170 km & 10.000 m ascent
- CCC®: 3 countries – 100km & 6.000 m ascent
- TDS®: 2 countries - 119 km & 7.250 m ascent
- OCC®: 2 countries - 55 km & 3.300 m ascent
- PTL®: 3 countries – around 290 km & 26.500 m ascent in complete autonomy – A non-stop event