The bad news is you’re walking the plank, the awesome news is that you are wearing a sporty pair of lace-up shoes with non-marking soles, rustproof eyelets and a vented footbed for comfort and breathability! That old plank never looked so good.
Washed canvas upper
Rustproof metal eyelets
Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
Solid non-marking rubber outsole
Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.7 oz / 246 gImported
UPPER Washed canvas Rustproof metal eyelets
MIDSOLE Internal vented footbed
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lucky305 Great Shoe
Good all around shoe for causal wear. Feels comfortable and light. Good support for a flat bottom sole. Breathable materials all the way around. Solid choice.
October 4, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leonid VULC N VENT
The size fit perfect.Walked on the first day about 15 km on 36 degree hot tarmac and felt very well.
The only problem was that almost immediately grabbed my achilles tendon on left foot and I have to put plaster on it for all 4 days trip.
That's why only 4 stars.
June 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by GothamCity Comfortable, Sleek, and Durable
I purchased a pair in the Shale, Chartreuse color. I have used them mostly as a more stylish utility shoe.
- Comfortable: they feel good out of the box, lightweight, and feel good walking or running.
- Sleek: they look good and have a clean, simple design. They are my go to shoe when going out.
- Durable: I have been wearing them for over a year now but they show no wear. Clearly high quality, standing up to rough and wet conditions.
- As a function of being a quick draining water shoe, they do not keep water out. Don't wear them on really wet ground if you want to keep your socks dry.
June 14, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by FreddieDee Stylish, Easy to Walk, Multi-Functional
1)They look great. They are pretty stylish casual looking shoes that look similar to Vans.
2) The integrated design of the vents and the quick drying material make it appealing.
3) Shoes are not too heavy. They'll feel close to a mix in between Toms (lighter weight) and Vans (heavier footbed = heavier shoe).
1) Sizes run larger than normal. I wear a 9.5 in Nikes. I had to buy a 9, and it still left a little bit more room than expected. It's about 3/4" of a size too large.
2) The shoes aren't that comfortable for long term wearing without socks. After a few hours, the tongue starts rubbing on the bridge of your feet, causing some discomfort. Look for more slip on or no laced type shoes for sockless wearing. You'll minimize any discomfort due to rough and uneven surfaces rubbing on your feet.
3) Flat footbeds provide limited support, but that comes with the design.
4) Foot insert feels a little funny on bare feet. Probably due to the "grating" like overlay on them to allow quick water draining and drying. They feel hard, almost plastic like.
I have yet to get them wet and dry them, so I'm a bit reserved on commenting anything regarding this property of the shoe. The design concept for quick drying sounds logical.
Aside from those minor details, the aesthetics of the shoe is great. Wear with socks for long hours in the pair. Order a half to one full size smaller than your normal size.
April 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by SkeeterBite Men's Vulc n vent lace shoe
Great price,nice shoe.Works great in the boat.
April 17, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by dubsies Way off the mark
My order just arrived yesterday and the size 10s I ordered were wide (I have normal width feet) and huge. I wear size 9.5 or 10 shoes and these were the largest size 10 shoes I've ever tried on.
April 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by LuLu16 Summertime Shoes
Sizing was a bit large but overall the shoe is
Comfortable and Practical.
March 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by kishhh30 Great Product
My husband loves these shoes. they are trendy yet super comfortable for outdoor activities and walking. Just ordered a second pair for him in different color. Hope Columbia releases more casual wear shoes for both men and women
February 17, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by jrp21122 Good looking shoe, but no arch support
This shoe looks better in person than the photo on the website. However...THEY HAVE NO ARCH SUPPORT at all. I could not imagine fishing in them all day. I kept them and will use them for hanging out, but I'm thinking I may be sorry if my feet start to ache.
January 26, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alex6 Trop serré sur la largeur
Selon le guide Columbia, ma pointure est 9.5. En magasin, j'achète toujours des 10. Donc j'ai acheté 10. Le soulier est plutôt correct en longueur, mais c'est surtout en largeur que c'est beaucoup trop serré. C'est seulement en retirant mes bas (pourtant minces) que ça devient assez confortable pour les porter, quoi qu'encore légèrement serré. Je doute qu'une pointure plus grande ait été plus confortable comme ce n'est pas tellement la longueur qui est un problème. Avis aux pieds larges: prendre un autre modèle!
Hormis la taille, le soulier est très beau et de bonne qualité. La ventilation semble adéquate avec des trous sur la totalité de la semelle intérieure et des sorties d'air latérales dans la semelle.
Je recommande ce produit à condition d'avoir des pieds étroits.
January 23, 2016