OutDry™ Extreme is our first ever waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Traditional raingear uses interior waterproof membranes which don't allow for air flow, and water-repellent coating that degrades over time. With OutDry™ Extreme, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
Part of the Titanium line, this fully seam sealed down jacket solves all your problems: it’s exceptionally warm without being heavy or bulky, and it’s as waterproof-breathable as it gets. We combined 800-fill power goose down insulation that’s been treated for water resistance with our innovative OutDry™ Extreme technology, the first-ever waterproof and breathable fabric constructed with a rugged, long-lasting waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. Finally, a waterproof, down-insulated rain jacket. This cold and wet stopping coat features 2-way pit vents, a 2-way front zipper, contoured cuffs for better coverage at top of hand, and a snap-back powder skirt to seal out wayward snow on those super deep days.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines. Learn More »
OutDry™ Extreme - The Pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out
Insulation: 800 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down Insulation
OutDry™ Extreme Membrane Outside, Dry Inside.
Heat Seal Heat Sealed Warmth
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
Heat Sealed Warmth.
HEAT SEAL technology eliminates baffled stitches, so the down stays in and the cold stays out.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by ARM92 Had to share!!
I wore this jacket up to the mountain for a day of skiing and had to share my experience. This jacket was perfect for a fun day filled with snow and occasional rain. Wore it all day in below freezing weather with some wind and rain mixed in with that and could've stayed on the slopes for hours if it weren't for getting hungry for some lunch. :)
TOP 4 FAVORITE FEATURES:
1. zipper without velcro flap- this is a huge plus for me as the velcro flap on some coats gets stuck on my under layering pieces (Snags sweaters, pills my fleece, etc) GREAT TO FIND ONE WITHOUT
2. lightweight but still WARM- love that the technology in this jacket allows for me to be warm without feeling like a restricted marshmallow! definitely keeps heat in without extra ounces weighing me down
3. versatility- many jackets I consider to be my "Ski jacket" I cannot wear on casual days. This jacket is lightweight, neutral, and I am able to run around in it on my city days to and from work/workouts/errands/etc
4. waterproof- I know I touched on this earlier but I think it is extremely important when a down filled jacket also serves the purpose of being a rain jacket. was able to wear this in rain without it soaking thru and ruining my time up at the mountain- so hard to find these days!
Very happy with my purchase. I hope they come out with more colors when I am ready for another one. :)
December 19, 2016
bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_1681411, prod, sort_default
Size & Fit Guide
Size & Fit Guide
WOMEN'S BODY MEASUREMENT - INCHES (CENTIMETERS)
How to Measure
1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Women's Fit Guide
Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular
Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
How to Measure
How to Measure
(Before you begin, put on socks the you will use with the footwear you would like to purchase).
Fold up at dotted line.
Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
Read measurement and compare to size chart.
When comparing on the size chart, determine the
closest larger measurement and use that number
to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe