At once versatile and indestructible, this warm, waterproof multi-sport hiker can stand up to treks through rugged terrain in rugged weather. The men’s Peakfreak™ XCRSN XCEL Mid OutDry™ 200 XT Shoe features a tough, waterproof membrane bonded directly to the outside of the upper, working to keep your feet dry from the outside in, as well as 200g of aptly placed insulation to protect you from the cold.
- Style# 1746341
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays and 100 grams of insulation. OutDry® breathable waterproof construction.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber.
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service