The PFG Force 12 Bib is fully seam-sealed and features OutDry Extreme waterproof/breathable technology with bold, external taping, a two-way, polyurethane Vislon front zipper and Light Rail zippers on the lower legs and hand pockets. This rugged, technical bib also features abrasion-resistant overlays on the backside and knees, and comfort stretch fabric on the sides and across the back for increased mobility and a superior fit. The suspenders double as a belt if you want to wear these bibs as a pant. This bib, when worn with the jacket is all you need to stay bone dry all the livelong day.
- OutDry™ Extreme - The pinnacle of waterproof breathable technology
- Comfort stretch
- Internal stretch panels
- PU Vislon® centerfront zipper
- Elastic at waist
- Light Rail™ zippered hand pockets
- Bottom leg zips
- Style# 1694091
- Shell: 100% nylon, Shell: Neoprene 55% rubber / 40% polyester / 5% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester abrasion-resistent brushed tricot
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service