Not just another warm and waterproof jacket – the Men’s Alpine Escape 550 Turbodown is built for those who delight in foul weather. Our proprietary Turbodown technology combines down with Omni-Heat™ thermal insulation to deliver superior warmth and performance. A waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed outer shell keeps the elements out while Omni-Heat™ reflective lining conserves precious body heat. Winter never felt or looked so good.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective|Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed|550 TurboDown™ insulation. Zippered hand and chest pockets. Interior security pocket|Rib cuff. Adjustable sleeve cuffs|Drawcord adjustable hem|Drop tail|Removable, foldable synthetic fur. Center Back Length: 36.0"
- Style# 1737591
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- 450 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service