Offering unparalleled stability, traction and support, this innovative waterproof trail shoe takes wet weather, rugged terrain, and long miles in stride. The men’s ATS Trail FS38 OutDry features a tough-yet-lightweight no-sew mesh upper shielded with OutDry waterproof breathability to keep you dry from the outside in. The shoe supports you in rough, rocky terrain with TechLite cushioning and FluidFrame underfoot support, while a high-performance outsole is specially designed for stability on the trail.
- Style# 1746251
- Durable OutDRY™ mesh upper with new sew overlays.
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return. FluidFrame™ multidensity underfoot support.
- Omni-GRIP™, solid, non marking outsole with 4 point stability, strategically engineered flex grooves and multi directional tri lugs
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service