A reenergized update of our cold-weather classic. The durable yet lightweight upper is a waterproof and seam-sealed combination of leather, nylon, and webbing accented with metal hardware. The 200g insulation and thermal-reflective lining retain warmth in sub-zero conditions while the superior midsole cushioning and high-grip Michelin® outsole keep you comfortable and sure-footed.
- Combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite™ shell
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND
- Cold Temperature firm grip to -30°C/-22°F
- Anti-slip rubber, good abrasion resistance
- Weight: 24.8 oz / 701g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 17 cm
- Style# 1791201
- Upper: Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service