Warmth, traction and protection from winter’s worst. The men’s Bugaboot Plus Omni-Heat Michelin® boot features an ultra-rugged Michelin®-made outsole that’s specially designed for exceptional abrasion resistance and superlative grip in seriously cold conditions. This boot is also ultra-warm thanks to 200g insulation and a thermal-reflective lining, while the waterproof, seam-sealed construction combines with a Techlite outer shell for the best in weatherproof protection.
- Style# 1761001
- Combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware. Waterproof leather. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Techlite™ shell. Omni-HEAT™ reflective lining. 200g insulation -25 F/-32 C.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Michelin® WINTER & OUTDOOR COMPOUND delivers advanced ground control in winter conditions. Featuring perfect adherence and optimal flexibility, anti-slip, firm grip to -30°C/-22°F and good abrasion resistance
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service