If you’re tired of wet, soggy feet on rainy-day trail runs, the men’s Caldorado III OutDry Extreme Running Shoe is for you. Crafted with a waterproof-breathable technology that places the barrier outside for ultimate waterproofing, and fortified with a cushioned midsole and a protective outsole, you can run no matter what.
- OutDry™ Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing
- Cushioned foam collar
- Clean forefoot flex zone
- Reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs and TrailShield™ protection plate
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 321g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1767721
- Upper: OutDry™ Extreme
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service