A modern-day multi-tasker, the men’s Calpine Interchange Jacket combines a light-yet-technical shell and our soft, warm, and best-selling Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown liner jacket for the ultimate in value and versatility. The shell is waterproof breathable and fully seam sealed to shield you from serious rain and snow, while the liner indulges you with insulated, thermal-reflective warmth. The jacket’s classic alpine aesthetic is made modern with an unexpected pop of color on the chest-pocket zippers.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective liner|Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed|Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System|Liner with 590 TurboDown™ insulation|Attached, adjustable hood|Underarm venting|Adjustable, snap back powder skirt|Zippered hand and chest pockets. Interior security pocket|Drawcord adjustable hem|Drop tail|Center Back Length:31.5"
- Style# 1737491
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/ 28% Polyester
- Liner: 100% nylon
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II 40g 100% polyester
- 550 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service