The perfect blend of flexibility, breathability, fit and traction, the men’s FluidFlex F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] II from the Columbia Montrail collection is our lightest, most nimble trail runner—made even lighter thanks to a fine-tuned, featherweight new tongue. The shoe’s FluidFoam midsole provides optimal cushioning, while deep-flex grooves and a forefoot TrailShield outsole work together to deliver on guidance and protection.
- Seamless upper construction with PU midfoot cage welded against open mesh for protection and support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Enhanced collar foam for better fit and comfort
- FluidFoam midsole with deep flex grooves for flexibility
- Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 15mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Gryptonite™ heel and forefoot rubber traction zones with 3-point lugs for multi-directional traction
- Forefoot TrailShield adds protection but ensures flexibility
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 246 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail Running
- Style# 1747971
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service