A functional essential of the cool-weather season, this versatile leather chukka boot is weatherproof and exceptionally comfortable for long walks in wet and/or snowy conditions. The men’s Irvington 6” Chukka is crafted with a rich, premium full-grain leather upper and a waterproof-breathable, seam-sealed construction. Also, the boot is a lot lighter than it looks thanks to the Techlite midsole, which provides support and cushioning in a featherweight package.
- Style# 1746141
- Full grain waterproof leather with metal eyelets.
- Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole.
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole.
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service