As its name implies, this ultra-versatile 3-in-1 jacket can do it all, from seriously cold conditions to a mild chill, from the wild outdoors to more urban environments. The men’s Jacket of All Trades Interchange Jacket takes a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed rain shell crafted from a rich, natural-feeling cotton-blend fabric and combines it with a cozy liner jacket made of soft, water-resistant fleece. The shell features an oversized pocket at lower back where you can stow the liner jacket, and the liner jacket itself is reversible for bonus versatility.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed|Zip-in Interchange System|Reversible liner|Attached, adjustable hood|Zippered hand and chest pockets. Adjustable sleeve cuffs|Drop tail|Back Storage Pocket. Center Back Length:29.5"
- Style# 1737751
- Shell: 58.0% Cotton, 42.0% Polyester
- Liner: 100% nylon
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service