- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction
- Omni-Grip rubber with traction on the forefoot, midfoot and heel for whatever conditions you encounter
- Techlite tongue for support and comfort
- Techlite 5/10 forefoot to heel off-set super close to ground ride
- Thermal regulation
- Closed mesh upper with welded seam technology for minimal support
- Forefoot nylon rock guard for protection on the trail
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 8.1 oz/230 g
- Style# 1473411
Omni-Heat and OutDry technology with mesh upper
Techlite, forefoot nylon rock guard
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service