Offering the perfect blend of traction, support, and flexibility, our classic waterproof, breathable mountain running shoe gets an update. New abrasion resistant mesh features 3D printed overlays for enhanced fit and support. An updated tongue and speed lacing system add to the upgrades. The patented midsole technology provides enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail.
- New abrasion resistant mesh with 3D printed overlays for enhanced fit and support
- OutDry™ waterproof breathable membrane construction
- Speed lacing system
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 16mm heel / 8mm forefoot.
- Full length Gryptonite™ outsole combined with full length TrailShield™ for ultimate underfoot traction and protection
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 347g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1796021
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service