Part of the Titanium line, this fully seam sealed down jacket solves all your problems: it’s exceptionally warm without being heavy or bulky, and it’s as waterproof-breathable as it gets. We combined 800-fill power goose down insulation that’s been treated for water resistance with our innovative OutDry™ Extreme technology, the first-ever waterproof and breathable fabric constructed with a rugged, long-lasting waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. That’s right, a waterproof, down-insulated rain jacket. This cold and wet stopping coat features 2-way pit vents, a 2-way front zipper, contoured cuffs for more coverage at top of hand, and a snap-back powder skirt to seal out wayward snow on those super deep days.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines. Learn More »
- 800 fill power down insulation
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Bonded baffle construction
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Helmet compatible hood
- Interior security pocket
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Pant connect tab
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- PU hand pocket zippers
- Ski pass pocket
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Drop tail
- External seam tape
- Goggle pocket
- Underarm venting
- Style# 1682741
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power, Water Resistant Goose Down Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service