Part of our Titanium line, this incredibly warm down jacket is fully seam-sealed and features rugged, external taping that makes it look every bit as waterproof as it is. It also features a super-soft chin guard and an adjustable storm hood with a removable, faux fur collar.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Chin guard
- Drop tail
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- External seam tape
- Light Rail™ zippered sleeve pocket
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Underarm venting
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Style# 1683201
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Wave Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistance Goose Down + 120g Omni-Heat Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service