This award-winning Titanium parka is perfect for arctic exploration and was the parka of choice by an Iditarod racer in 2015. 900-fill power goose down combined with 100g of Omni-Heat Thermal Insulation make this fully seam-sealed down parka a waterproof, breathable juggernaut in the winter. The OutDry Extreme Diamond Heatzone Long Parka is the best we make, loaded with all of our best fabrics and technologies.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Chin guard
- External seam tape
- PU Vislon® centerfront and hand pocket zippers
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drop tail
- Interior collar, abrasion resistant patches
- Interior security pocket
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Zippered chest pockets
Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports, Ski / Snowboard
- Style# 1683221
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop 100% nylon
- TurboDown Wave Insulation: 900 Fill Power, Water Resistance Goose Down + 160g Omni-Heat Insulation
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service