Great on the trail, the fully seam-sealed Titanium OutDry Ex with bold, external seam taping is a problem solver when it comes to a soaking rain. The bonded, horizontal baffles keep the 700 fill power down in place and eliminates the cold spots. This versatile down jacket is perfect for just about anywhere it’s cold and wet.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached, adjustable hood
- External seam tape
- PU Vislon® centerfront and hand pocket zippers
- Zippered hand pockets
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Bonded baffle construction
- Chin guard
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
Uses: Winter, Trail
- Style# 1700411
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down
- Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service