Updated with a new 3D printed cage that supports while eliminating the need for seams and glues, the men's Rogue™ F.K.T. [Fastest Known Time] II trail-running shoe delivers the lightweight protection of a co-molded mid-foot TrailShield™ and substantial 6.5mm lugs for rugged traction and stability. Part of the Columbia Montrail collection, this shoe features a full-length FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support, while a reinforced toecap and heel add bonus protection in tough, uneven terrain.
- Updated 3D printed cage eliminates seams and glues while providing lightweight support
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for added protection and durability
- Full-length FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning
- Minimal, co-molded mid-foot TrailShield for torsional rigidity and protection
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 8mm forefoot
- Substantial outsole lugs provide traction and underfoot protection
- Perforations for enhanced flexibility and a smoother transition throughout the gait cycle
- 4.5mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.9 oz / 253 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1747991
- Upper: 3D Printed Cage
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service