A versatile ski jacket built for comfort and protection from the first lift to the last run with a waterproof-breathable shell and thermal-reflective lining. Mountain-ready features include four-way comfort stretch fabric, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, chin guard, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective|Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed|4-way comfort stretch|Peripheral hood adjustment|Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood|Chin guard|2-way underarm venting|Adjustable, snap back powder skirt|Zippered chest pocket|Ski pass pocket|Light Rail™ centerfront and hand pocket zippers|Interior security pocket|Media and goggle pocket|Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff|Comfort cuffs|Drawcord adjustable hem|Drop tail
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1798581
- Shell: 84% Nylon
- 16% Elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 80g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation 50% Polyester, 50% Recycled Polyester
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
What is the return policy for the Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parka?
- Receipts are required for all returns, no exceptions.
- You may return your jacket with the original receipt within two weeks of the purchase.
- The jacket must be unworn and in new original condition with tags in place with the original box and badges.
- This jacket may not be returned to Columbia Outlet locations.
- If given as a gift, the original receipt must be provided for the return and you will need to provide the original credit card at the time of the return.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service