Soft-wearing comfort and a truly exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this pinnacle insulated jacket stand out from the crowd. The water-resistant men’s Titan Ridge Down Jacket employs our innovative no-sew Heat Seal construction, which keeps the 800 fill-power down evenly dispersed with zero cold spots. The jacket’s featherweight feel and low profile fit make the ideal winter layering piece.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Heat Seal Wave Construction. Interchange compatible|Water resistant fabric|800 fill power down insulation|Interior security pocket|Zippered hand pockets|Binding at cuffs. Drawcord at hem|Packable into hand pocket|Center Back Length:28.0"|Weight:1.13 lb 18.017 oz
- Style# 1737921
- Shell: 100% Nylon / Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power Goose Down Insulation
- Down Insulation: Responsible Down Standard Certified
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service