Finally, a trainer that has it all – stable cushioning for roads and sure footedness for trail surfaces. The men’s Variant X.S.R. Running Shoe is crafted of a seamless, engineered mesh upper with an external molded heel counter for support. An innovative midsole delivers superior energy return and durability. The result is a running shoe that transitions from road to trail seamlessly.
- Seamless engineered mesh upper with no-sew for supportive protection.
- Enhanced heel fit via a molded external heel counter
- New PearlFoam™ cushioning innovation provides superior energy return and durability in a comfortingly soft package
- Unique guiding FluidFoam™ cage provides an incredibly smooth transition
- Ride heights: 23mm heel / 15mm forefoot
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant rubber outsole with maximized surface contact and deep flex grooves specifically engineered to work with the biomechanics of the gait-cycle
- 3.5mm-5mm variable outsole lug height
- Weight: 12.3 oz / 349g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail Running
- Style# 1768911
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: PearlFoam™ / FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service