Your personal shelter from the storm, the Men’s Wild Card Interchange 3-in-1 waterproof, down jacket is crafted of a waterproof-breathable, fully seam sealed outer shell, fortified with Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated with a zip in/zip out down liner. Wear separately on mild days or together for full storm-fighting power.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective liner
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Liner with 650 fill power down insulation
- Heat Seal Construction
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center back length: 31.0"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1737501
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Liner: Bonded Baffle 100% Polyester / Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining
- Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service