Men's Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ III Trail Running Shoe
The engineered-knit upper has a power-mesh sock fit and secondary lace cage for extra support.
A COMFORTABLE RIDE
A midfoot torsion bar adds support to the smooth-riding, impact-absorbing midsole.
Run rough mountain trails without fear thanks to a full-length puncture-resistant rubber outsole.
- Engineered knit upper with welded overlays
- A power-mesh sock fit and a secondary lace cage forms unparalleled fit and support
- FluidFoam midsole with a midfoot torsion bar for added support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield™ technology for complete underfoot protection
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.25 oz / 319g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail Running
Upper: Engineered Knit
|Shipping method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online or in-store. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.