Size & Fit Guide
WOMEN'S BODY MEASUREMENT - INCHES (CENTIMETERS)
How to Measure
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Women's Fit Guide
Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular
Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.