The women’s Alpine Escape 550 TurboDown Jacket combines technical performance and urban-inspired style to handle anywhere winter takes you. A thermal reflective lining combines with 550-level TurboDown insulation for exceptional lightweight warmth, while a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed construction seals out rain, snow, sleet, and everything in between. The jacket’s flattering longer length provides even more coverage from the cold.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 550 TurboDown™ insulation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Comfort cuffs
- Hand pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, foldable synthetic fu
- Style# 1738321
- Shell: 100% Nylon. Omni-Tech™ Broken Twill 100% polyester.
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 450 Fill Power Down Insulation
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service