Innovative warmth and a technical waterproof construction in a stylish leather lace up you can wear from the trail to the streets, all winter long. The women’s Bangor Omni-Heat boot keeps your feet toasty with 200g insulation and a thermal-heat-reflective lining, while a performance Michelen® Winter Compound outsole is specifically designed to support and grip in seriously cold conditions.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Full grain leather upper
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F / -32C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® Ice Control Technology in the outsole delivers superior ground control in snow and ice with no trade-off
- Anti-slip 100% rubber combined with a specific tread design
- Firm grip to -30°C/-22°F and good abrasion resistance on and off the ice
- Weight: 15 oz / 424g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Travel, Casual
- Style# 1745811
- Upper: Full Grain Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service