Part of the Columbia Montrail collection, the Caldorado gets an update to give it unparalleled comfort and the ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning. A new seamless abrasion resistant upper with a reinforced toe cap offers comfort and protection. The midsole features exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support and patented technology for enhanced stability and a smooth ride.
- New seamless abrasion resistant upper with soft forefoot flex zone
- Cushioned foam collar
- Fully integrated gusset
- Reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole
- TrailShield™ protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves
- Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 241g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1769321
- Upper: Seamless Abrasion Resistant
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service