A mountain-ready 3-in-1 jacket with a streetwear feel, the women’s Catacomb Crest combines a waterproof hooded shell and an insulated liner jacket for supreme weather protection and versatility. Flattering and military inspired, the shell is crafted of a rich, soft Legacy twill fabric outfitted with Omni-Tech waterproof breathability. The liner jacket, a super chic coat that can be worn on its own, features crosshatched quilting, a drop tail for coverage, and the lightweight warmth of Omni-Heat thermal reflectivity.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective liner
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Ski pass pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length:31.0"
- Style# 1735841
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Liner: Storm-Lite DP II 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service