Built for top-of-the-line performance and comfort, this speedy yet sturdy trail shoe also minimizes your environmental footprint. It’s technically proficient with waterproof-breathable construction, superior cushioning and advanced traction. It’s also eco-conscious, with recycled materials, reduced water usage and waste, and no PFCs intentionally used in its construction.
- A combination synthetic textile and waterproof membrane (with no PFC's intentionally added)
- Includes zero waste toe box and heel counter
- Textiles made with less water due to specialized dying process
- Laces made from recycled polyester
- Techlite™ midsole contains regrind recycled EVA material
- Strobel Board is 70% recycled material
- Omni-Grip™ rubber contains recycled content
- Weight: 8.4 oz / 238 g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1777991
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service