This multi-sport shoe is built to perform and protect in variable conditions and terrain. A waterproof-breathable upper combines with high-energy midsole cushioning and gripping traction outsole to take on all your outdoor adventures.
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays OutDry® breathable waterproof construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking high traction sticky rubber in forefoot for maximum traction
- Weight: 9 oz / 256g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1795301
- Upper: Textile / Welded Overlays
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service