The Women’s OutDry™ Extreme Eco Insulated Jacket has everything you’d expect from a top performing winter jacket, including thermal Insulation and a waterproof breathable, OutDry™ Extreme shell that’s fully seam sealed. But the best part? The entire jacket is made from 100% recycled materials, including a waterproof membrane with no intentional PFCs! (May contain trace amounts.)
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed.
- Textile made from 100% recycled polyester. Trims contain 100% recycled content (Toggle, washer, phemo, eyelet, labels, webbing, zippers, thread). 100% dyeless textile. Non PFC OutDry Extreme Membrane. External seam tape
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff. Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length:28.0"
- Style# 1761041
- Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Thermal Insulation 100% recycled polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service