A stylish winter parka built to perform and protect on and off the slopes. The waterproof-breathable shell, thermal-reflective lining, and synthetic insulation keep chill out and warmth in while a diagonal front zip and removable faux fur hood edging add unique style. Mountain-ready features include ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm vents, powder skirt, and adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Thermarator™ Insulation
- Comfort stretch
- Attached adjustable hood
- Underarm venting
- Removable snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Removable fur
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center back length: 30"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1800121
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Rebound Stretch Heather 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Thermarator™ 100% Polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service