The Hoyt Park Hybrid Jacket is inspired by the Pacific Northwest. It features a water-resistant fabric with stretch and breathability for ultimate comfort and protection, while a removable hood and zippered waist pockets provide versatility and function. The wettest months are no match for this jacket.
- Water resistant fabric
- Hybrid for stretch and breathablity
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Zippered waist pocket
- Snap front closure
- Style# 1771033
- Shell: 100% nylon plain weave, Shell: Stretch Max Softshell 90% polyester / 10% elastane, Lining: 100% recycled polyester mesh
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service