- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Internal stretch panels
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Contoured waist with adjustable tabs
- Helmet compatible hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zippers
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Removable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Contoured sleeve cuffs
- Thumb holes
- Adjustable outer cuff
- Inner comfort cuff
- Articulated elbows
- Active fit
- Center back length: 26”
- Style# 1508491
- Omni-Tech Shell
86% nylon/14% elastane King Stretch
- Omni-Heat Lining
100% polyester Thermal Reflective tricot
- Omni-Heat Insulation
50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 60g
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service