Our classic performance trail shoe adapted for cold-weather running. A waterproof-breathable upper with integrated softshell zip gaiter and speed-lacing system keeps wet and debris out without missing a step. The midsole brings exceptional cushioning and stability while the outsole delivers enhanced traction for a comfortable, sure-footed ride.
- OutDry™ Extreme exterior shell with easy access zipper and integrated soft-shell stretch gaiter for unmatched waterproofing and debris control
- Internal warm mesh shoe with soft fleeced lining
- Speed lacing system
- Full length Gryptonite™ outsole and TrailShield™ for ultimate traction and protection
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning
- FluidGuide™ for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 16mm heel/8mm forefoot
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 266g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1807361
- Upper: OutDry™ Extreme Shell
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service