The perfect blend of traction, support, and flexibility, our classic mountain running shoe gets an update with a new abrasion resistant mesh with 3D printed overlays and an enhanced tongue. The midsole contains exceptional cushioning and technology for stability and a smooth ride on the trail.
- New abrasion resistant mesh with 3D printed overlays for enhanced fit and support
- Updated tongue and speed lacing system
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced mid-foot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 16mm heel / 8mm forefoot.
- Full length Gryptonite™ outsole combined with full length TrailShield™ for ultimate underfoot traction and protection
- Weight: 8.5 oz / 243g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1769391
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service