A 3-in-one jacket built for versatile performance in variable conditions. Wear it as waterproof-breathable nylon shell, a lightweight insulated puffy, or zipped together for maximum comfort and protection. Also featuring multifunctional zip pockets and adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem for added utility and a just-right fit.
- OutDry™ EXTREME waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Thermarator™ Insulation
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Light Rail™ zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Style# 1801011
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Double Ripstop 2L 100% Nylon
- Shell: OutDry™ Extreme Heather 100% Polyester
- Liner: Matte Face Windbreaker 100% polyester plain weave
- Liner: 94% polyester/ 6% elastane
- Insulation: Thermarator™ 100% polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service