Built from a premium 2-layer stretch fabric, this fine-tuned, technical jacket takes on all your powdery pursuits in style. The women’s Powder Keg Jacket provides versatile, lightweight warmth thanks Omni-Heat insulation and a thermal-heat-reflective lining, while Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable technology keeps you dry inside and out. A full suite of mountain-ready features, from a helmet-compatible hood to zip-open underarm venting, keeps you out there for longer.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Internal stretch panels
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Peripheral hood adjust-ability
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood. Underarm venting
- PU coated centerfront zipper. Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Jacket and pant connector. Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets. Media and goggle pocket
- Hidden Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff. Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Center Back Length:29.0"
- Style# 1738611
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon / 13% elastane
- Shell: Canvas 96% polyester / 4% elastane
- Lining: 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Insulation: 60g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service