Out chasing storms (or just trying to weather them), this versatile, insulated winter pant will keep you warm, dry and comfortable. The women’s Powder Keg Pant features a thermal reflective lining for bonus lightweight warmth without the bulk, while a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed construction protects you from sloppy snow and wet chairlifts. Tons of technical features, from stretch comfort to zip-open vents, combine to anticipate your on-mountain needs.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Leg venting
- Jacket and pant connector. Exterior adjustable waist
- Articulated knees
- PU coated hand pocket zippers. Cargo pocket. Bottom leg zips
- Internal leg gaiter
- Hammerhead reinforced cuff guard
- Style# 1735621
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% nylon / 13% elastane
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective™ Chamois Touch Tricot 100% polyester
- Insulation: 40g Omni-Heat™ Insulation 100% recycled polyester
|Size||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||25.5-26.5
|S | 4-6||27.5-28.5
|M | 8-10||29.5-30.5
|L | 12-14||32-33.5
|XL | 16-18||35.5-37.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service