An impeccable design and innovative features make this ultralight, ultra-warm down jacket a year-round go-to. The women’s Titan Ridge Down Jacket seals out arctic air with 800 fill goose down featuring our bonded Heat Seal Wave construction for zero cold spots. This versatile jacket packs into its own hand pocket, and it’s Interchange compatible, so you can easily layer it under your Columbia shell of choice for even more storm-fighting power.
This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Heat Seal Wave Construction. Interchange compatible
- Water resistant fabric
- 800 fill power down insulation
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem
- Packable into interior pocket
- Center Back Length:25.5"
- Style# 1738121
- Shell: 100% Nylon / Omni-Heat™ Reflective Lining
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power Goose Down Insulation
- Down Insulation: Responsible Down Standard Certified
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service