Outfitted with a brand-new abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield, our fastest mountain running shoe is now better than ever, serving up a supremely smooth ride on rugged mountain terrain, along with all-around protection and stability.
- Seamless upper construction with ripstop reinforcement over open mesh for protection and breathability
- Abrasion and water resistant forefoot shield
- New extra light F.K.T.™ tongue for a light, clean fit
- Reinforced toe cap and heel for rocky, mountainous terrain
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility, and support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield technology for optimal protection with reduced weight and stiffness for a more natural transition
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1747951
- Upper: Open Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service