- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Wick EVAP advanced evaporation
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 2-way comfort stretch
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Helmet compatible hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way center front zipper
- Waterproof zippers
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Interior security pocket
- Interior wind seal
- Internal mesh pockets
- Backpack compatible
- Abrasion resistant chin guard
- Drop tail
- Center back length: 26”
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1514591
- OMNI-TECH MAIN BODY
100% nylon 20D Power Rip
- OMNI-HEAT Key Cold Zones
100% polyester 3L 70D jersey-back Heat Cyber Stretch
- OMNI-WICK UNDERARM, SIDE PANEL, BACK
89% nylon11% elastane 2.5L 70D Evap Cyber stretch
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service