A winter jacket built for active performance and cold-weather protection. Featuring waterproof-breathable comfort stretch fabric, thermal-reflective lining, and synthetic down insulation. Mountain-friendly features include ski pass and goggle pockets, an interior security pocket, underarm venting, removable hood, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Comfort stretch
- Removable adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- PU Vislon® chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center back length: 27"
Uses: Winter, Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1799271
- Shell: Omni-Tech™ Rebound Stretch Heather 100% Polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective Microtex Light 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 100g Microtemp XF II 100% Polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service