A high-performance, feature-rich ski jacket designed for the serious powder hound. Crafted with a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and an advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin comfort. Mountain-ready features include 800-fill down insulation, ski pass and goggle pockets, helmet-compatible storm hood, underarm venting, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- OutDry™ EXTREME waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Heat Seal Wave Construction
- Hybrid stretch panels
- 800 fill power goose down insulation
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- PU coated hand pocket zippers
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center back length: 30"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1798541
- Shell: OutDry™ Plain Weave 100% Nylon
- Shell: OutDry™ Plain Weave 84% Nylon / 16% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power Water Resistant Down Insulation
- RDS Certified
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service