This truly nautical jacket is fully seam-sealed and features OutDry Extreme waterproof/breathable technology with bold, external taping and zippered vents on the sides. This jacket has a lower-front, waterproof pocket with a touchscreen-compatible screen. This pocket can be zipped off and moved to the left forearm or to the inside. Waterproof chest pockets feature Velcro plackets with utility and the sleeves feature neoprene cuffs that cinch-up snug and keep your arms dry. Abrasion-resistant overlays and 360° reflectivity, make this highly technical and lightweight jacket one of our very best.
- 360° reflective
- Adjustable cuffs
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Light Rail™ zippered chest and hand pockets
- OutDry™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Abrasion resistant overlays
- Wire brim hood
- Style# 1694081
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: Neoprene 55% rubber / 40% polyester / 5% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester abrasion-resistent brushed tricot
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service