Men's Barlow Pass 550 TurboDown™ Jacket
EXTREME WINTER COMFORT
Take on Mother Nature in this winter jacket that's waterproof-breathable and critically seam-sealed for the ultimate in cold-weather wear.
This coat combines 450-fill power down, 100g of synthetic insulation, and a thermal-reflective lining for supreme heat retention, even when wet.
Extra features include an adjustable hood with removable faux fur trim, pockets on the chest and sides, and adjustable waist and cuffs for comfort.
- Omni-Tech™ critically seam sealed prevents moisture from seeping into crucial areas using waterproof-breathable fabric, so you stay dry and comfortable in the rain
- 550 TurboDown™ delivers lightweight warmth even when wet using layers of synthetic insulation and natural down so you stay comfy in cold, wet conditions
- Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining retains warmth using breathable silver dots that reflect body heat, so you stay warm and comfortable as temps drop
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Adjustable, rib cuffs
- Dual entry hand pockets with zip closure
- Zippered chest pockets
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 34"
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.